University College London Hospitals (UCLH) NHS Trust is pleased to provide the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for employees.
At UCLH our vision is to provide top-quality patient care, excellent education and world class research. One of the ways we are supporting our people to deliver on this vision is by developing the management expertise of our staff with academic programs such as the CMDA which available via a panel of approved providers, including UCQ.
You will find below more details on the UCQ CMDA programme, including how to apply.
After reading the information, if you would like to apply for the UCLH CMDA please download and return the application form as directed:
- Complete and return the UCQ CMDA application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only submit your application form to UCQ after your NHS study leave and funding application forms have been approved by your line manager, and learning and development have confirmed you can proceed; doing otherwise will delay your application.
Note – important deadlines and dates for March 2020 intake:
- Friday 20th March – closing date for applications (please submit applications as directed above)
- Thursday 26th March (am) – induction & enrolment (@ UCQ, Holborn)
- Thursday 26th March (pm) – access to higher education (@ UCQ, Holborn)
- Thursday 2nd April – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills (@ UCQ, Holborn)
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar