Free Webinar: UCQ L6 Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship Information and Q&A session
UCQ offer free webinars for employers to help them better understand the L6 Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) and how it can be used to unleash business performance and stimulate your people’s professional and economic mobility.
This 45 minute information and Q&A session is for employers and individuals considering the CMDA, and for those that have applied/been accepted but still have questions they would like to ask.
Delivered online via Microsoft Teams, there will be a 25 minute overview of the key aspects of the programme followed by 20 minutes for Q&A; areas covered will include:
- Why were degree apprenticeships originally developed and how are they funded?
- How does the CMDA differ from a conventional business management degree?
- How and where is the CMDA delivered?
- How long is the CMDA and what modules does it cover?
- What are the entry requirements to join the CMDA?
- What qualifications will I receive when I graduate?
- When is the next start and how do I apply?
Fill in the form to book your space on one of our degree apprenticeship webinars and we will send you a link to join your preferred session – simple as that!