University Centre Quayside (UCQ) have delivered vocationally specific courses across the North East and Tees Valley for over 30 years.
We offer bespoke and engaging education programmes ranging from Entry Level to Higher Education. We have experienced and exceptional curriculum teams providing our degree, adult, pre-employment, work-based and distance learning programmes, all of whom combine high levels of teaching experience and vocational skills and experience relevant to their subject area.
As an established provider of education and training, we were rated Bronze in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) 2023 and rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted (2022).
Our learning programmes include:
- Essential Work Skills: Job-specific skills for those seeking employment or upskilling.
- Distance Learning: For employers wishing to train new staff or upskill existing staff.
- Work-Based Learning: Supporting employers to provide upskilling and retraining opportunities.
- Apprenticeships: An alternative way of achieving a qualification or degree while at work.
- Degree Apprenticeships: Empowering managers to advance their careers.