Zen Internet is pleased to confirm the Spring 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
Over the last 24 years, Zen has grown from a pioneering ISP into a company that provides the full range of data, voice and hosting services to business and residential customers across the UK, giving them the capabilities they need to communicate, collaborate and pursue their long-term goals.
Our staff are our greatest asset. We people who strive to do their very best for our customers every day, and give them the support they need to excel, innovate and grow. Zen staff can expect fair reward, an inspiring workplace, and an employer who proactively works to promote their happiness and wellbeing.
At Zen, our people first approach greatly influences our culture. And that starts with Zen employees – ‘happy staff’ is our most important long term objective. We want Zen to be a relaxed, fun place to work, because happy staff leads to happy customers – and success achieved in the right way.; one of the ways we are supporting our employees to deliver our aim is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and aspiring future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA.
Please find below information about the UCQ CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. If you would like to apply to join the March 2020 intake at one of UCQ’s centres, please download and return the application form as directed, indicating your preferred location:
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – London and Manchester
- Thursday 26th March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 26th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Thursday 2nd April (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
UCQ – Birmingham and Leeds
- Monday 27th April (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 27th April (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 4th May (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar