Yorkshire Ambulance Service (YAS) is pleased to confirm the Spring 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
At YAS, our vision is to be trusted as the best urgent and emergency care provider, with the best people and partnerships, delivering the best outcomes for patients. One of the ways we are looking to support our people to deliver our vision, is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA.
Please find below information about the CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. Once you have read the information, if you would like to apply to join the March 2020 intake at UCQ in Leeds, please download and return the application form as directed:
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – Leeds (next to Leeds railway station)
- Monday 2nd March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 9th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 16th March (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar