XPO Logistics is pleased to confirm the Spring 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
We’re one of the largest transportation and logistics companies in the world, with a mission to help our customers operate in the most efficient ways possible. We do this by providing cutting-edge supply chain solutions to over 50,000 companies, including many of the world’s most successful brands.
Our work is important, competitive and satisfying. We’re looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you’re ready to give us your best, let’s talk. We’d like to invest in you.
One of the ways we are supporting our employees to deliver on our vision is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA.
Please find below information about the UCQ CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. If you would like to apply to join the March 2020 intake at one of UCQ’s centres, please download and return the application form as directed, indicating your preferred location:
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – Birmingham, Leeds and Newcastle
- Monday 2nd March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 9th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 16th March (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
UCQ – London, Manchester and Liverpool
- Thursday 19th March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 26th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Thursday 2nd April (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar