Virgin Money is pleased to confirm the September 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
As a people centred organisation, Virgin Money recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our quest to make banking better includes creating a place where all our colleagues and customers feel welcome; one of the ways we are supporting our employees to deliver on our vision is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA.
You will find below all of the information you need to gain a full appreciation of the CMDA, including a short video interview with two current degree apprentices, where they describe some of the reasons they chose to study the CMDA programme and how it is helping them to become better managers.
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar
Once you have reviewed all of the information, if you would like to apply to join the September 2020 intake, please download and return the application form as directed:
- Click here to download the UCQ Application Form, and then complete and return it to email@example.com
NOTE – It is expected that lectures and tutorials will initially be delivered remotely via live webinar. Once social distancing measures are relaxed, we will consider how best to transfer lectures back to face to face delivery either at a UCQ centre, or Virgin Money location.
Leeds and Newcastle cohorts
- Monday 14 September 2020 – induction and enrolment
- Monday 21 September 2020 – programme commences
London and Birmingham cohorts
- Thursday 24 September 2020 – induction and enrolment
- Thursday 1 October 2020 – programme commences