UCQ in Leeds is pleased to confirm the March 2020 start date of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for your current and future managers.
At UCQ we recognise that your employees are your most valuable asset. Our vision is to help you drive the performance of your organisation by developing the professional management capabilities of your current and future managers. From a business case perspective, the UCQ CMDA can be summarised in just five words – engagement, retention and professional management performance.
You will find below more details about our CMDA programme, including how to apply. After reading this, if you would like to apply to join the March 2020 intake running from our Leeds centre please download and return the application form as directed:
- Click here to download the UCQ Application Form, and then complete and return it to email@example.com
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – Leeds (close to Leeds Railway Station)
- Monday 2nd March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 9th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 16th March (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar
Working across all industry sectors, and supporting employers ranging in size from global conglomerates and national institutions through to owner managed small and medium sized enterprises, UCQ helps organisations in the Yorkshire region (and further afield) to improve their performance by developing the professional management capabilities of their current and aspiring future managers.