UCLH is pleased to confirm the September 2020 start date of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and future managers.
UCLH is committed to delivering top-quality patient care, excellent education and world class research. One of the ways we are doing this is through academic programmes like the CMDA, which is delivered through a panel of approved providers including University Centre Quayside (UCQ).
You will find below all of the information you need to gain a full appreciation of the CMDA, including a short interview with two of UCQ’s current degree apprentices.
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the programme you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar
Once you have reviewed the information, and having obtained authorisation from your line manager, if you would like to apply to join the UCQ CMDA, please download and return the application form as directed:
NOTE – It is anticipated that initially lectures and tutorials will be delivered via live webinar, however once social distancing measures are relaxed, we will revert to face to face delivery at UCQ’s centre in London (High Holborn).
Kick Off Phase Activities
- Friday 11 September 2020 – Closing date for applications
- Thursday 24 September 2020 – induction & enrolment (half day)
- Thursday 1 October 2020 – Access to higher education session (half day)