Subsea 7 is pleased to confirm the Spring 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
At Subsea 7 our People are our greatest resource and what makes us different. Our company is made up of client-focused specialist engineers, project managers, experienced offshore crews and business support teams, all working at the heart of the world’s most exciting energy projects.
One of the ways we are supporting our people in achieving our vision of leading the way in the delivery of offshore projects and services for the energy industry is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA.
Please find below information about the CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. Once you have read the information, if you would like to apply to join the March 2020 intake at one of UCQ’s centres, please download and return the application form as directed, indicating your preferred location:
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – Birmingham, Leeds or Newcastle
- Monday 2nd March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 9th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 16th March (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
UCQ – London, Manchester or Liverpool
- Thursday 19th March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 26th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Thursday 2nd April (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar