Searcys is pleased to confirm the Spring 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
Searcys was founded to deliver the very best in catering in order to exceed expectations and deliver excellence; this vision remains the core foundation of our company today. We recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset and so one of the ways we are supporting our people to deliver on our vision is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA.
Please find below information about the UCQ CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. If you would like to apply to join the March 2020 intake at UCQ’s London centre, please download and return the application form as directed:
- Click here to download the UCQ Application Form, and then complete and return it to email@example.com
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – High Holborn, London
- Thursday 19th March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 26th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Thursday 2nd April (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar