Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust (RCHT) is pleased to confirm the March 2020 start date of its Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for current and aspiring managers.
At RCHT our vision is Aspiring to Provide Brilliant Care to One + All. We recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset and one of the ways we are helping them to achieving our vision is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and aspiring managers through academic programmes such as the CMDA (which is delivered by our partners at UCQ).
You will find below more details about our CMDA programme, including how to apply. Once you have read the information, if you would like to apply to join the March 2020 intake in Truro, please download and return the application form as directed:
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – The Knowledge Spa, Truro
- Friday 14th February, 2020 – closing date for applications
- Tuesday 25th February, 2020 – induction and enrolment
- Wednesday 26th February (pm) – access to higher education session via webinar
- Tuesday 10th March, 2020 (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
- Wednesday 11th March, 2020 (all day) – Lecture 2 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar