Rentokil Initial is pleased to confirm the September 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
At Rentokil Initial, we recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our key point of differentiation is the ability to empower our people, and spark the power of the human touch in our service performance; one of the ways we aim to further strengthen our position is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA which is delivered by our partners at UCQ.
You will find more details below about our CMDA programme, including a short video interview with two of UCQ’s current CMDA students, where they describe why they chose the programme and the impact it is having on their performance.
After going through all of the information, if you feel the programme may be right for you or your staff, in the first instance you/they should obtain line manager approval, and then download, complete and return the application form as directed.
- Click here to download the UCQ Application Form, and then complete and return it to email@example.com
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR SEPTEMBER 2020 STARTS:
UCQ LONDON AND BIRMINGHAM
- Thursday 24 September 2020 – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 1 October 2020 – programme commences
UCQ LEEDS AND NEWCASTLE
- Monday 14 September 2020 – induction & enrolment
- Monday 21 September 2020 – programme commences
Our admissions team will confirm specific timings once they have processed your application.