phs Group is pleased to confirm the September 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
At phs Group, we recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our vision is to provide high-quality service for every customer by developing the right people, with the right knowledge, skills and values. In pursuit of this we are committed to developing the management expertise of our staff through academic programmes such as the CMDA, which is being offered in conjunction with our partners at University Centre Quayside (UCQ).
You will find more details below about our CMDA programme, including a short video interview with two of UCQ’s current CMDA students, where they describe why they chose the programme and the impact it is having on their performance.
After going through all of the information, if you feel the programme may be right for you or your staff, and would like to apply to join the September 2020 intake, please download and return the application form as directed:
- Click here to download the UCQ Application Form, and then complete and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR SEPTEMBER 2020 STARTS:
UCQ LONDON AND BIRMINGHAM
- Thursday 24 September 2020 – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 1 October 2020 – programme commences
UCQ LEEDS AND NEWCASTLE
- Monday 14 September 2020 – induction & enrolment
- Monday 21 September 2020 – programme commences
Our admissions team will confirm specific timings once they have processed your application.