Page Group is pleased to confirm the Spring 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
PageGroup Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential.
From the way we value our people, to the way we do business, and the way we live our values, PageGroup is exceptional. Take a look to find out more about what makes PageGroup such a great place to work.
One of the ways we are supporting our employees to deliver on our vision is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA.
Please find below information about the UCQ CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. If you would like to apply to join the March 2020 intake at one of UCQ’s centres, please download and return the application form as directed, indicating your preferred location:
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – Birmingham, Leeds and Newcastle
- Monday 2nd March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 9th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 16th March (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
UCQ – London, Manchester and Liverpool
- Thursday 19th March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 26th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Thursday 2nd April (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar