OCS is pleased to confirm the January 2021 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
OCS is a people business and our values of Care, Safety, Trustworthy and Expert are our DNA. They represent us at our best. Our values guide everything we do for our customers – and how we do it.
One of the ways we wish to help our business live up to our values is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA, which is delivered in conjunction with our partners at University Centre Quayside (UCQ).
You will find below all of the information you need to gain a full appreciation of the CMDA, including a short video interview with Juan Kotze, OCS Account Manager & Head of VIP Relations on the Ministry of Justice Estate contract in London.
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar
Once you have reviewed the information, and having obtained authorisation from your line manager, if you would like to apply to join the OCS CMDA, please download and return the application form as directed:
NOTE – Lectures and tutorials will initially be delivered remotely via live webinar. Once social distancing measures are relaxed, we will consider how best to transfer lectures back to face to face delivery either at a UCQ centre, or OCS location.
- Pre application information and Q&A webinar – Friday 13th November 2020
- Application deadline – Friday 18th December 2020
- Induction and enrolment – Wednesday 20th January 2021
- Programme commences – Wednesday 27th January 2021