Newcastle Building Society (NBS) is pleased to confirm the Spring 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
As a people centred, and values led, organisation, NBS recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our purpose is to connect communities in the North East with a better financial future; one of the ways we are supporting employees to deliver our purpose is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and aspiring future managers through new academic programmes like the CMDA delivered in conjunction with our partners at University Centre Quayside (UCQ).
Please find below information about the UCQ CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. If you would like to apply to join the March 2020 intake, please download and return the application form as directed:
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – Newcastle Quayside
- Monday 2nd March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 9th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 16th March (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar