Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (MPFT) is pleased to be able to offer the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) to employees.
At MPFT, we recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our vision is to provide high-quality care for every patient by developing the right people, with the right skills and values. In pursuit of this we are committed to developing the management expertise of our staff with academic programmes such as the CMDA.
You will find below more details about our CMDA programme, including how to apply. After reading this, if you would like to apply to join one of the March 2020 intakes please download and return the application form as directed:
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 STARTS
UCQ – Birmingham and Leeds
- Monday 27th April (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 27th April (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 4th May (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar