Mitie is pleased to be able to offer the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) to our employees. [**all of the information contained within this DRAFT landing page can be changed to meet your specific requirements**]
Through our expertise, care, technology and insight our vision is to create amazing work environments, helping our customers to be exceptional, every day. Our people are at the heart of this vision, and we are actively taking steps to boost individual and team engagement and performance so that Mitie can provide the very best customer service and experience; we are committed to developing the management expertise of our staff through academic programmes such as the CMDA.
You will find below more details about the CMDA progamme, and after reading this, if you would like to apply, please download and return the application form as directed:
- Complete and return the UCQ CMDA application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When submitting the application form to Stuart, please copy Mitie Apprenticeship Manager, XXXX YYYY, into your email – email@example.com [this can say whatever you want it to/be removed]
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR NEXT STARTS:
UCQ London (opposite Chancery Lane tube station on High Holborn)
- Friday 27th September (am)– induction & enrolment (@ UCQ, Holborn)
- Friday 27th September (pm)– access to higher education (@ UCQ, Holborn)
- Friday 4th October– Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills (@ UCQ, Holborn)
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling him on 07500 785619.