Lambert Smith Hampton is pleased to confirm the Spring 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
As a people centred organisation, Lambert Smith Hampton recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset. At Lambert Smith Hampton, our people help property owners, investors and occupiers achieve their business goals with a suite of integrated services across both the public and private sectors; one of the ways we are supporting our people to deliver on this aim is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA.
Please find below information about the UCQ CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. If you would like to apply to join the March 2020 intake at one of UCQ’s centres, please download and return the application form as directed, indicating your preferred location:
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – London and Manchester
- Thursday 26th March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 26th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Thursday 2nd April (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
UCQ – Birmingham and Leeds
- Monday 27th April (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 27th April (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 4th May (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar