JLL is pleased to confirm the Spring 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
As a people centred organisation, JLL recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our vision is to make JLL a world-leading professional services firm by creating spaces, buildings, and cities where everyone can thrive; one of the ways we are supporting our employees to deliver on our vision is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA, which aligns with our strategy of “Thinking Beyond”.
Please find below information about the UCQ CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. If you would like to apply to join the March 2020 intake at one of UCQ’s centres, please download and return the application form as directed, indicating your preferred location:
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – Birmingham, Leeds or Newcastle
- Monday 2nd March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 9th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 16th March (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
UCQ – London, Manchester or Liverpool
- Thursday 19th March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 26th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Thursday 2nd April (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar