ISS is pleased to confirm the January 2021 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
At ISS, we recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our key point of differentiation is the ability to empower our people, and spark the power of the human touch in our service performance; one of the ways we aim to further strengthen our position is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA which is delivered by our partners at UCQ.
You will find more details below about our CMDA programme, including a short video interview with two of UCQ’s current CMDA students, where they describe why they chose the programme and the impact it is having on their performance.
After going through all of the information, if you feel the programme may be right for you or your staff, in the first instance you/they should obtain line manager approval, and then download, complete and return the application form as directed.
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR SEPTEMBER 2020 STARTS:
- Friday 13th November 2020 – information and Q&A webinar
- Friday 18th December 2020 – application deadline
- Wednesday 20 January 2021 – induction & enrolment
- Wednesday 27 January 2021 – programme commences
Our admissions team will confirm specific timings once they have processed your application.