Global Doors are pleased to confirm the Spring 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
Each and every member of our personnel takes great pride in working at Global Doors Ltd., and we in turn take care of our staff, striving to offer interesting, engaging and supportive employment.
We want to offer each member of our team the opportunity to develop and grow and in pursuit of this we are committed to developing the management expertise of our staff through academic programmes such as the CMDA, which is being offered in conjunction with our partners at University Centre Quayside (UCQ).
Please find below information about the UCQ CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. If you would like to apply to join the Spring 2020 intake at one of UCQ’s centres, please download and return the application form as directed, indicating your preferred location:
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR SPRING 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – London and Manchester
- Thursday 26th March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 26th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Thursday 2nd April (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
UCQ – Birmingham and Leeds
- Monday 27th April (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 27th April (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 4th May (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar