Expleo is pleased to confirm the September 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
At Expleo our mission is to help businesses harness technological change to successfully deliver innovation. We help our clients gain a competitive advantage and improve the lives of people around the globe.
One of the ways we are supporting our staff to deliver our mission is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA, which is delivered in conjunction with University Centre Quayside (UCQ).
You will find below all of the information you need to gain a full appreciation of the CMDA, including a short video with two of UCQ’s current degree apprentices, where they describe why they chose to study the CMDA and how the programme is helping them to become better managers.
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar
Once you have reviewed the information, and having obtained authorisation from your line manager, if you would like to apply to join the Expleo CMDA, please download and return the application form as directed:
- Click here to download the UCQ Application Form, and then complete and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE – It is expected that lectures and tutorials will initially be delivered remotely via live webinar. Once social distancing measures are relaxed, we will consider how best to transfer lectures back to face to face delivery either at a UCQ centre.
Leeds and Newcastle cohorts
- Monday 14 September 2020 – induction and enrolment
- Monday 21 September 2020 – programme commences
London and Birmingham cohorts
- Thursday 24 September 2020 – induction and enrolment
- Thursday 1 October 2020 – programme commences