EMHG is pleased to be able to offer the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) to employees.
At EMHG, we recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our vision is to provide high-quality service for every customer by developing the right people, with the right skills and values. In pursuit of this we are committed to developing the management expertise of our staff with academic programmes such as the CMDA.
Please find below information about the UCQ CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. If you would like to apply to join the March 2020 intake at UCQ’s Birmingham centre, please download and return the application form as directed:
- Click here to download the UCQ Application Form, and then complete and return it to email@example.com
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 START:
UCQ – Birmingham (close to New Street Station)
- Monday 2nd March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 9th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 16th March (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar