Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to confirm the Spring 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm with 51,000 employees in approximately 400 offices and 70 countries. Fueled by ideas, expertise and dedication, we create real estate solutions to prepare our clients for what’s next. Together, we create a culture where you are a valued asset in a world class company, and where your ideas drive value for our clients.
Our purpose is simple: to put our clients and our people at the centre of what’s next in the world of real estate.; one of the ways we are supporting our people to deliver on this aim is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA.
Please find below information about the UCQ CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. If you would like to apply to join the March 2020 intake at one of UCQ’s centres, please download and return the application form as directed, indicating your preferred location:
- Click here to download the UCQ Application Form, and then complete and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – Birmingham, Leeds and Newcastle
- Monday 2nd March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 9th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 16th March (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
UCQ – London, Manchester and Liverpool
- Thursday 19th March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 26th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Thursday 2nd April (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar