Cornwall Council is pleased to confirm the March 2020 start date of its Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for current and aspiring managers.
Apprenticeships within the Council are seen and valued as high quality pathways to successful careers, providing opportunities for new and existing employees to develop and which assist the Council in meeting its current and future skills needs.
You will find below more details about our CMDA programme(which is delivered by our partners at UCQ). Once you have read the information, if you would like to apply to join the March 2020 intake in Truro, please book via ERP Employee Self Service.
Once your line manager has approved the enrolment, you will be sent an application form by the HR Talent and Development team.
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – The Knowledge Spa, Truro
- Friday 14th February, 2020 – closing date for applications
- Tuesday 25th February, 2020 – induction and enrolment
- Wednesday 26th February (pm) – access to higher education session via webinar
- Tuesday 10th March, 2020 (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
- Wednesday 11th March, 2020 (all day) – Lecture 2 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions about how apprenticeships work in Cornwall Council, please contact the HR Talent & Development team, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling 01872 324600
- Visiting the intranet page: http://cornwallcouncilintranet.cc.cornwallonline.net/apprenticeships/
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar