CloudCoco are pleased to confirm the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
THE FUTURE STARTS NOW
We want to offer each member of our team the opportunity to develop and grow and in pursuit of this we are committed to developing the management expertise of our staff through academic programmes such as the CMDA, which is being offered in conjunction with our partners at University Centre Quayside (UCQ).
Please find below information about the UCQ CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. If you would like to apply to join the Spring 2020 intake at one of UCQ’s centres, please download and return the application form as directed, indicating your preferred location:
- Click here to download the UCQ Application Form, and then complete and return it to email@example.com
From Monday 16 March 2020, we will suspend physical classroom lectures and tutorials for all of our degree apprenticeships. In their place, remote, condensed lectures will go ahead as originally scheduled using Go to Meeting (to be recorded), supported by email documentation, readings, resources and remote contact/further tutorials. As you may be aware other universities have already taken this action.
Enrolment dates for next open cohort :-
- Monday 27th April (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 27th April (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 4th May (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar