Regular Cleaning is pleased to be able to offer the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) to employees.
At Regular Cleaning, we recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our vision is to provide high-quality service for every customer by developing the right people, with the right skills and values. In pursuit of this we are committed to developing the management expertise of our staff with academic programmes such as the CMDA.
You will find below more details on the CMDA programme, including how to apply. After reading this information, if you would like to apply to join the March 2020 intake please download and return the application form as directed:
- Complete and return the UCQ CMDA application form to email@example.com
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – London
- Friday 21st February (am)– induction & enrolment
- Friday 28th February (pm)– access to higher education session
- Friday 6th March (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling him on 07500 785619.
- Clicking the button below to book a call in Stuart’s online calendar