Cepac is pleased to confirm the March 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for current and aspiring future managers.
At Cepac we recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our aim is to always do the right thing by our employees and the communities in which we work; one of the ways that we are delivering on our aim is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA which is delivered by our partners at University Centre Quayside (UCQ).
Please find below information about the UCQ CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. If you would like to apply to join the March 2020 intake at either UCQ’s Newcastle or Leeds centre, please download and return the application form as directed, indicating your preferred location:
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – Leeds
- Monday 2nd March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 9th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 16th March (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
UCQ – Newcastle
- Thursday 19th March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 26th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Thursday 2nd April (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar