CBRE is pleased to be able to offer the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) to employees.
At CBRE, we recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our vision is to provide high-quality service for every customer by developing the right people, with the right skills and values. In pursuit of this we are committed to developing the management expertise of our staff with academic programmes such as the CMDA.
You will find below more details on the CMDA programme, including how to apply.
After reading this information, if you would like to apply to join one of the March 2020 intakes please download and return the application form below as directed:
- Complete and return the UCQ CMDA application form to email@example.com, indicating your preferred UCQ centre
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR SPRING 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – London and Manchester
- Thursday 26th March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 26th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Thursday 2nd April (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
UCQ – Birmingham and Leeds
- Monday 27th April (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 27th April (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 4th May (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling him on 07500 785619.