Caretech Plc is pleased to confirm the September 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
At Caretech, we recognise that our people are our most important asset, and are at the heart of our “Personalisation Strategy” which describes our approach to person centred care & support. This brings together every aspect of our organisation, putting the interests and needs of the individual at the heart of everything we do. One of the ways we are looking to deliver on our strategy is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA.
Please find below information about the CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. Once you have read the information, if you would like to apply to join the September 2020 intake at one of UCQ’s centres, please download and return the application form as directed.
NOTE – It is expected that lectures and tutorials will initially be delivered remotely via live webinar. Once social distancing measures are relaxed, we will consider how best to transfer lectures back to face to face delivery either at a UCQ centre, or CareTech location.
- Click here to download the UCQ Application Form, and then complete and return it to email@example.com
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR SEPTEMBER 2020 STARTS:
Leeds and Newcastle cohorts
- Monday 14 September 2020 – induction and enrolment
- Monday 21 September 2020 – programme commences
London and Birmingham cohorts
- Thursday 24 September 2020 – induction and enrolment
- Thursday 1 October 2020 – programme commences
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar