Bibby Line Group is pleased to confirm the September 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
In Bibby, we are committed to conducting our business in a responsible and ethical manner. Acting responsibly and doing the right thing are central to how we interact with all of the audiences we serve, from our clients and employees, to our business partners and suppliers.
We want to offer each member of our team the opportunity to develop and grow, and in pursuit of this we are committed to developing the management expertise of our staff through academic programmes such as the CMDA, which is being offered in conjunction with University Centre Quayside (UCQ).
Please find below information about the UCQ CMDA, including a short video interview with two of UCQ’s current management degree apprentices.
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar
Once you have had a chance to consider all of the information, if you would like to apply to join the September 2020 intake at one of UCQ’s centres, please download and return the application form as directed:
- Click here to download the UCQ Application Form, and then complete and return it to email@example.com
SEPTEMBER 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – Leeds and Newcastle
- Monday 14 September 2020 – induction & enrolment
- Monday 21 September 2020 – programme commences
UCQ – London and Birmingham
- Thursday 24 September 2020 – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 1 October 2020 – programme commences
Subject to ongoing government advice, it is anticipated that the early stages of the programme will be delivered remotely via webinar, including induction and enrolment. As social distancing measures are relaxed, and it is deemed safe to do so, we will transition back to face to face lectures.