Bet365 is pleased to confirm the Spring 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
Bet365 is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology and we continue to invest heavily in technology, building and rolling out our online products around the World. From humble beginnings, we hold a market leading position, which has been built by our people.
We want to offer each member of our team the opportunity to develop and grow, and in pursuit of this we are committed to developing the management expertise of our staff through academic programmes such as the CMDA.
Watch this short video, to hear from two experienced engineers about their experience of studying the CMDA, and how it is helping them to become better managers…
Having considered all of the information, if you feel the CMDA can also help you become a better manager at Bet365, and support you in achieving your future career aspirations, you can apply to join the Spring 2020 intake at one of UCQ’s centres; please download and return the application form as directed, indicating your preferred location:
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ’s Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR SPRING 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – London and Manchester
- Thursday 26th March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 26th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Thursday 2nd April (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
UCQ – Birmingham and Leeds
- Monday 27th April (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 27th April (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 4th May (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills