Atkins is pleased to confirm the September 2020 start date of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our aspiring future managers.
Atkins is committed to being an employer of choice. We are developing innovative pathways to build our people’s knowledge and skills in the areas that are important to our customers. One of the ways we are doing this is through academic programmes like the CMDA, which is delivered in conjunction with University Centre Quayside (UCQ).
You will find below all of the information you need to gain a full appreciation of the CMDA, however if you have any questions you would like to ask about the programme you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar
Once you have reviewed the information, and having obtained authorisation from your line manager, if you would like to apply to join the Atkins CMDA, please download and return the application form as directed:
- Click here to download the UCQ Application Form, and then complete and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE – It is anticipated that initially lectures and tutorials will be delivered via live webinar, however once social distancing measures are relaxed, we will revert to face to face delivery at UCQ’s centre in London (High Holborn).
Kick Off Phase Activities
- Thursday 24 September 2020 – induction & enrolment (half day)
- Thursday 1 October 2020 – Access to higher education session (half day)