Apleona is pleased to confirm the Spring 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
Apleona HSG Facility Management, part of the global Apleona Group, is a UK provider of integrated facilities management. With a client base that extends across more than 200 UK operational sites, we employ in excess of 1600 talented people to deliver service solutions that work for our clients.
Our culture is fast paced, challenging and above all, friendly. We care about our people and we want them to have long and rewarding careers with us. We train our people the Apleona way to be the best in the industry so they maintain a consistent and value added approach in their delivery.
Through our team of experts our aim is to deliver and manage a service that exceeds our customers’ expectations, no matter what sector they work in; one of the ways we are supporting our employees to deliver our aim is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and aspiring future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA.
Please find below information about the UCQ CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. If you would like to apply to join the March 2020 intake at one of UCQ’s centres, please download and return the application form as directed, indicating your preferred location:
- Click here to download the UCQ Application Form, and then complete and return it to email@example.com
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – London or Manchester
- Thursday 26th March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 26th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Thursday 2nd April (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
UCQ – Birmingham or Leeds
- Monday 27th April (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 27th April (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 4th May (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar