Amazon is pleased to confirm the Summer 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our aspiring future leaders.
In Amazon, our Leadership Principles aren’t just a pretty inspirational wall hanging; these Principles work hard, just like we do. Amazon leaders are never done learning and always seek to improve themselves. They are curious about new possibilities and act to explore them. One of the ways we are looking to develop your leadership capabilities is by developing your professional management capabilities through academic programmes like the CMDA, which is delivered in conjunction with our partners at UCQ.
The Amazon CMDA is a three year programme which will develop your professional management capabilities within the context of the Amazon business environment. Degree apprenticeships such as the CMDA, provide you with an alternative, work-based, route to studying for a degree; one which is funded through a payroll tax called the Apprenticeship Levy, rather than out of your own pocket. This is a win-win for you and Amazon. From a business case perspective, the essence of the CMDA can be summarised in just five words – engagement, development and professional management performance.
Please find below information about the Amazon CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. Once you have read the information, if you would like to apply to join the June 2020 intake which will run from AMAZON LOCATION TBC, please download and return the application form as directed:
- Click here to download the UCQ Application Form, and then complete and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR THE JUNE 2020 START:
Location: Amazon @ TBC
- Friday 8th May – closing date for applications (please submit applications as directed above)
- Monday 25th May (all day) – assessment centre & Information session
- Thursday 25th June (am) – induction & enrolment (@ Amazon TBC)
- Thursday 25th June (pm) – access to higher education (@ Amazon TBC)
- Thursday 23rd July (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills (@ Amazon TBC – click here to read the module guide)
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar