Admiral Group are pleased to confirm our Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
Each and every member of our personnel takes great pride in working at Admiral Group PLC and we in turn take care of our staff, striving to offer interesting, engaging and supportive employment. One of the UK’s top three car insurance companies and officially one of the nation’s very best companies to work for. Our approach has been driven by customer service and innovation, and fuelled by the hard work and collective capabilities of our talented workforce.
Our success goes hand-in-hand with having a strong culture. Our philosophy is simple yet effective: people who like what they do, do it better! We put a lot of effort and investment into making sure that the Admiral Group is a happy place to work, where challenge, opportunity and career path development are encouraged and fun is never frowned upon.
We want to offer each member of our team the opportunity to develop and grow and in pursuit of this we are committed to developing the management expertise of our staff through academic programmes such as the CMDA, which is being offered in conjunction with our partners at University Centre Quayside (UCQ).
Please find below information about the UCQ CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. If you would like to apply to join the Spring and September 2020 intake at one of UCQ’s centres, please download and return the application form as directed, indicating your preferred location:
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR SPRING 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – London and Manchester
- Thursday 26th March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 26th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Thursday 2nd April (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
UCQ – Birmingham and Leeds
- Monday 27th April (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 27th April (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 4th May (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
Final September dates to be confirmed.
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar