NIC Services Group is pleased to confirm the Spring 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
At NIC Services Group we pride ourselves on excellence, quality, product innovation, and value-added service. These are the cornerstones of our outstanding reputation, and the reason we have one of the highest customer retention rates in the industry. We provide our solutions across the UK & Ireland in both the public and private sector.
It’s more than just a job. Employment with NIC is an investment in your career and your future. One of the ways we are looking to deliver on our vision is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA.
Please find below information about the CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. Once you have read the information, if you would like to apply to join the March 2020 intake at one of UCQ’s centres, please download and return the application form as directed, indicating your preferred location:
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – Birmingham, Leeds and Newcastle
- Monday 2nd March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 9th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 16th March (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
UCQ – London, Manchester and Liverpool
- Thursday 19th March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 26th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Thursday 2nd April (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar