HomeServe Membership Ltd (HomeServe) is pleased to confirm the September 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
At HomeServe, our purpose is to make home repairs and improvements easy, and we aspire to be the world’s most trusted provider of home repairs and improvements. A key pillar in our ability to live up to the HomeServe purpose is by engaging the best people right across our business and providing them with the things they need to do a great job. One of the ways we are looking to support our people is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA, which is being offered in association with our partners at UCQ.
If you are currently in a management or team leader position, or have the support of your line manager to develop the knowledge and skills required to successfully step into such a role, the CMDA could be the ideal programme to help propel your career forwards.
You will find below lots of information about the CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. Once you have read the information, if you would like to apply to join the Spring 2020 intake at one of UCQ’s centres, please follow the application process as directed, being sure to indicate your preferred location:
- Click here to download the HomeServe apprenticeship application form – once it is fully completed and authorised, please return it to HomeServe’s Apprenticeship and Development Officer, Hardeep Sidhu – email@example.com
Once your HomeServe application has been confirmed, please then complete the UCQ application process, as below (important note – please help to avoid any unnecessary delays by ensuring your HomeServe application has been approved prior to completing the UCQ application):
- Click here to download the UCQ CMDA application form – once it is fully completed, please return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES FOR SEPTEMBER 2020 STARTS:
UCQ LONDON AND BIRMINGHAM
- Thursday 24 September 2020 – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 1 October 2020 – programme commences
UCQ LEEDS AND NEWCASTLE
- Monday 14 September 2020 – induction & enrolment
- Monday 21 September 2020 – programme commences
Our admissions team will confirm specific timings once they have processed your application.
Face to face contact is suspended until further notice, with lectures and tutorials being delivered via live webinar. When social distancing rules are relaxed and it is deemed safe, we will return to face to face teaching at one of our centres.