County Durham & Darlington NHS Trust is pleased to confirm the September 2020 start date for the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for employees.
Our vision is to work together to provide high-quality care for every patient, every day. To achieve this, we are actively taking steps to create and maintain an environment in which individuals and teams can provide the best patient care and experience. As such we are committed to developing the management expertise of our staff with academic programs of development.
Below you will find more details on this programme, including how to apply.
After reading the information, if you would like to apply for the CMDA please download and return both of the forms below as directed:
- Complete and return the CDDFT application form to email@example.com; once this has been confirmed, you can then
- Complete and return the UCQ CMDA application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTES: Only submit your application form to UCQ after your NHS study leave and funding application form have been approved by your line manager, and learning and development have confirmed you can proceed; doing otherwise will delay your application. If you have any questions about the CMDA application process contact email@example.com
Note – important deadlines and dates for September 2020 intake:
- Monday 14 September 2020 – induction & enrolment
- Monday 21 September 2020 – programme commences Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar