Cordant Group is pleased to confirm the September 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
At Cordant, we provide recruitment and facilities services – connecting great people with jobs in some of the UK’s biggest private and public sector organisations. Most importantly, we are a social business, which means everything we do, we do with one purpose: to improve society person by person. One of the ways we are looking to deliver on our vision is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA.
Please find below information about the UCQ CMDA, including a short video interview with two current students.
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar
One you’ve been through the information, if you would like to apply to join the September 2020 intake at one of UCQ’s centres, please download and return the application form as directed:
- Click here to download the UCQ Application Form, and then complete and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
UCQ – Leeds or Newcastle
- Monday 14 September 2020 – induction & enrolment
- Monday 21 September 2020 – programme commences
UCQ – London or Birmingham
- Thursday 24 September 2020 – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 1 October 2020 – programme commences
Our admissions team will confirm specific timings once they have processed your application.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR SEPTEMBER 2020 STARTS:
Subject to ongoing government advice, it is anticipated that the early stages of the programme will be delivered remotely via webinar, including induction and enrolment. As social distancing measures are relaxed, and it is deemed safe to do so, we will transition back to face to face lectures at our centre in Leeds.