Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust is pleased to confirm the January 2021 start date for the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for employees.
Our vision is to work together to provide high-quality care for every patient, every day. To achieve this, we are actively taking steps to create and maintain an environment in which individuals and teams can provide the best patient care and experience. As such we are committed to developing the management expertise of our staff with academic programs of development.
You will find below more details on this programme, including how to apply.
After reading the information, if you would like to apply for the CMDA please download and return both of the forms below as directed:
- Complete a digital study leave form (https://onlinelearning.lgt.nhs.uk/)
- Complete an Expression of Interest form (see information downloads or click here
Once these above forms have been completed, please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTE: Once your digital study leave and expression of interest forms have been authorised by the apprenticeship team, you may complete and submit a UCQ application form, a copy of which can be found in the course downloads section of this web page.
Note – important deadlines and dates for September 2020 intake:
- Friday 9th October 2020 and/or Friday 4th December 2020 – information and Q&A sessions (MS Teams)
- Friday 18th December 2020 – closing date for applications to UCQ (please submit applications as directed above)
- Wednesday 20th January 2021 – induction & enrolment
- Wednesday 27th January 2021 – programme commences Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar