ASDA is pleased to confirm the Spring 2020 start dates of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) for our current and aspiring future managers.
At Asda, we want to make lives easier. Happier. More fun. It’s why we’re all working hard to become the country’s most trusted retailer. But to get trust, we have to give it too. So when you join us, you’ll have the freedom to do what you do best. Build your strengths, broaden your skills and accelerate your career within an organisation that is fast-paced, diverse and constantly evolving. In return, we’ll offer you interesting and rewarding work with support, training and development to help you reach your full potential. And if you want more, you’ll get the training, support and development to chase what you want out of your career. After all, it belongs to you. We’re just here to make it better.
One of the ways we are looking to deliver on our vision is by developing the professional management capabilities of our current and future managers through academic programmes like the CMDA.
Please find below information about the CMDA, including instructions on how to apply. Once you have read the information, if you would like to apply to join the March 2020 intake at one of UCQ’s centres, please download and return the application form as directed, indicating your preferred location:
- Click here to download the UCQ Application Form, and then complete and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE – IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR MARCH 2020 STARTS:
UCQ – Birmingham, Leeds and Newcastle
- Monday 2nd March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Monday 9th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Monday 16th March (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
UCQ – London, Manchester and Liverpool
- Thursday 19th March (am) – induction & enrolment
- Thursday 26th March (pm) – access to higher education session
- Thursday 2nd April (all day) – Lecture 1 on module 1.1 Academic Skills
If you have any questions you would like to ask about the CMDA you can contact UCQ Director of Executive Education, Stuart Cameron, by…
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling Stuart on 07500 785619
- Clicking the button below to schedule a call in Stuart’s online calendar