UCQ is pleased to announce the September 2019 dates for our multi-employer Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship CMDA programme:
- London – Tuesday 10th September 2019
- Leeds – Tuesday 17th September, 2019
- Newcastle – Tuesday 24th September, 2019
Our multi-employer cohorts are specifically for employers that either want to pilot our CMDA before expanding it, or for employers wishing to enrol smaller groups or single learners.
The UCQ CMDA can be fully funded through the Apprenticeship Levy, and incorporates our BA (Hons) Professional Management Degree, which develops the financial, commercial, technological and people management skills, required to really excel as a professional manager
6 reasons to choose to develop your managers via the UCQ CMDA are:
- Funded through the Apprenticeship Levy, the UCQ CMDA develops the professional management capabilities of your team leaders and managers at degree level – there are no additional costs
- The UCQ programme is completed in just 3 rather than the 4 years it takes with most conventional HE providers – fully qualified managers 12 months earlier
- We offer exit awards at the end of years 1 and 2, in the event that someone is unable to complete the entire programme – students withdrawing early can still receive formal qualifications
- We will start delivery at any time throughout the year at any location in England to suit you – we are responsive to your needs
- Our programme requires attendance at just 1 face to face taught session per month at times to suit you and your learners – flexible and convenient
- The UCQ CMDA is dual accredited, with successful achievers receiving the CMI L5 Diploma in Leadership and Management, as well as our BA (Hons) Professional Management Degree
Full details of the UCQ CMDA can be found here : https://da.ucq.ac.uk/chartered-manager-degree-apprenticeship/
An application form can be downloaded by clicking the link or icon on the right of the screen.