Introduction to Customer Service
This programme has been carefully designed to provide you with the necessary knowledge, skills and behaviours to help you gain employment working in customer service.
During your course you will develop in the following areas:
- Understand how to deliver good customer service
- Understand different communication methods
- Understand how to provide good customer service in line with procedures
- Understand how to effectively deal with customer queries, problems and complaints
- Understand how to be able to work effectively as a team
Join today to support your journey into employment.
Please complete an enquiry form and a member of our engagement team will be in touch to get you started on the course.
Title: Introduction to Customer Service
Duration: 1 Week; 35 hours duration.
Upon successful completion of the programme students will achieve Highfield Level 1 Award in Customer Service.
Plus: additional unit in Effective Team Working
Transferable skills developed will include:
- Communication skills
- Numeracy & literacy skills
- Use of Technology
- Problem solving
- Personal motivation and organisation skills
- Team work
Start date are available throughout the year.
Each student will receive a dedicated tutor who will provide classroom delivery supported by study guides and assessment packs.
Study Format: Classroom delivery; group work activities and assessment; robust feedback and into work support.