Customer Service Practitioner (Level 2)
The Apprenticeship is delivered as a work-based route towards developing professionally competent Customer Service practitioners including: customer assistants, customer relations advisors, customer service advisors, and customer service representatives.
The Apprenticeship includes:
- Learning within the workplace
- Development of new Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours (KSBs)
Apprentices completing this programme will receive:
- Level 2 Principles of Customer Service
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths/English (as required)
Apprentices will undertake a programme of study in a suitable customer service environment setting before progressing through the Gateway to End Point Assessment (EPA).
You will develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours in:
- Understanding the job, main tasks and responsibilities
- The importance of listening and responding to build rapport, determine customer needs and expectations and achieve positive engagement and delivery
- The importance of communication including appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Use of appropriate communication skills, along with reinforcement techniques, during non-facing customer relations
- Effective organisational skills to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Effective and appropriate signposting or resolution to meet customer need
The apprenticeship is delivered and assessed using a range of methods and activities using a hybrid model which can include live online sessions, assignments, projects, case studies, reports, work-product evidence, self-directed study, and interactive groupwork activities, in addition to observations within the workplace.
The apprenticeship at a glance
Duration: 12 months then end point assessment (based on employment of at least 30 hours per week).
Starts: Throughout the year.
Suitable for: Current and new employees
Entry requirements: Working in an appropriate role, 16+.
“Off the job” element: All delivery sessions and workshops plus activities including, assignments, case studies, reflection, work-product evidence, tutorials, and group activities.
Support for students: Dedicated assessor for the duration of the programme.
Support for employers: UCQ account manager for the duration of programme with practical experience of business management and leadership
Eligibility: Individuals holding existing qualifications may join, providing they are not sector-related.
Assessment: There are no exams, successful completion of the apprenticeship is entirely based upon the following assessments:
- Knowledge – assignments; work-sheets
- Skills and Behaviours – Self-reflection, peer and line manager reviews, witness testimonies, assessor observations within the workplace, work-product evidence
- End-point assessment
If you have any questions you can contact UCQ by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship – Level 2
Duration: 12 months (15 months including End Point Assessment (EPA))
Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
Accreditation: NCFE Level 2 Principles of Customer Service; Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
There are no opening or closing dates for applications as courses start throughout the year.
Location: Work-based learning (within the workplace).
Study format: Assessor sessions; supported self-directed study; tutorials; observations within the workplace; collation of work-product evidence and EPA preparation.
CLICK HERE FOR: