0191 275 5015

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Can anyone do an Essential Work Skills course?
A:  Yes but you must be aged over 19 (on 1st August 2019)

Q: Do I need to have any qualifications to enrol on a EWS course?
A: It is not a requirement to hold any previous qualifications. 

Q: I work part time, can I still undertake a course?
A: Yes, although you need to have the time to participate in the scheduled classes/sessions.

Q: I have a health problem. Will this affect my learning in any way?
A: No. UCQ are here to assist and help all learners of all abilities. 

Q: What will be my evidence of qualification?
A: You will receive a certificate once you have completed and qualified on the course.

Q: What are the evidence requirements for UKVI? 
A:  You must provide the following: 

  • A clear copy of BOTH sides of the Residence Permit card
  • A clear copy of the details page of the Passport (page with photo on it)
  • A clear copy of the outside cover of the passport

If the learner is unable to provide a copy of their Passport, please obtain an ORIGINAL written statement SIGNED by the learner as to the reason why. 




Your Title Goes Here

Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.