Distance Learning Courses
Distance Learning with UCQ
A range of distance learning programmes are available to help you upskill or develop a new skill to enhance your CV.
At the start of your programme you will be allocated a dedicated Distance Learning tutor to guide you through your course using online resources and assessment. Contact will be remote, via telephone, email, learning platform or Go to Meeting.
Level 2 programmes available include:
- Awareness of Bullying in Children and Young People
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Behaviour that Challenges in Children
- Equality and Diversity
- Prevention and Control of Infection (Award)
- Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings
- Principles of Dementia Care
- Principles of End of Life Care
- Principles of Team Leading
- Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values
- Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care
- Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
In addition to the skills you will develop throughout your distance learning programme you will also develop a range of transferable skills including communication skills, time management and digital skills.
If you are seeking employment, UCQ can support you in developing employability skills to help you progression into work or volunteering, providing advice and support in job search, application form and CV completion and interview preparation.
Join one of our distance learning programmes today.
Want to study with us?
Complete a short enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch about distance learning programme.
Title: Online distance learning (All courses are detailed on this page).
Duration: Up to 10 weeks, however, flexible to meet individual need.
Upon successful completion of a programme, students will achieve an accredited qualification with TQUK.
Transferable skills developed will include:
- Communication skills
- Literacy skills
- Using technology
- Problem solving
- Personal motivation and organisation skills
Start date are flexible; students can enrol throughout the year and study at a time and place to suit their circumstances.
Each student will receive a dedicated tutor who will provide regular remote delivery supported by interactive study guides and assessment packs.
Study Format: Weekly 121 tutorials; work activity; assessment and robust feedback.
Ready to enrol?
Complete an application form now.