BA (Hons) Professional Management
The UCQ BA (Hons) in Professional Management (validated by The Open University) is delivered as a stand-alone qualification, and as part of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship. Students successfully completing the programme will be supported to gain professional recognition as a Chartered Manager (CMgr MCMI).
1. An in depth understanding of the main areas of professional management and the way these areas interrelate
2. Knowledge and understanding acquired through formal learning and applied to the business environment
3. An ability to apply an independent approach to develop the skills required by a professional manager
4. Skills acquired and demonstrated through continuous professional development in the workplace
5. The ability to apply critical tools and techniques that enable the integration of theory and practice within a work environment.
Individuals holding existing degrees may join. Please refer to AD-002 Admissions Policy for full eligibility requirements.
Title: BA (Hons) Professional Management
Duration: 3 years (36 months)
Upon successful completion of the programme students will achieve a BA (Hons) in Professional Management
Assessment methods include:
- Work-product evidence
- Professional discussion
There are cohorts starting throughout the year: September; October; January; February; May; and June.
Each student has a dedicated Professional Development Assessor to support throughout the programme. Module Leads deliver lectures and an Academic Support Tutor provides academic and SEN support.
Study Format: Distance/hybrid delivery; online Teams interactive sessions; workshops; and tutorials.